Monday, April 03, 2006


"Heroin Is A Heavy Hat" - 1998


"All Pumped Up" - 1998


Our Heroin(e) Stumbles - 1998
Mixed media; dimensions variable
Vicinity of 16th & Mission, San Francisco

After midnight on the night I struck my "Dhghmunculus" installation (see below) from The Lab, I reconfigured some of the materials from that installation into new sculptures. These new sculptures, primarily figurative, referenced heroin addiction and social "success," both within the context of development of a communal future. I installed 7 or 8 of these figures/groupings on sidewalks, alleyways & plazas in the close vicinity of the intersection of 16th & Mission, a place where I've seen several of my friends wrestle with their own addictions & aspirations.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or misunderstood ways to produce an income online.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home